Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sharing Time



Every Thursday morning, Farnkie's kindergarten class has "Sharing Time", a fun show-and-tell time where all 15 kids bring in something about themselves that they want to share.

Since Frankie is non-verbal, I always write a little note along with the item we send.

Here is what Frankie shared today:



Frankie says:

This is a picture of me at one of my favorite playground – right on Lake Calhoun. A lot of times my Dad and I ride our bike around the lake and then stop at this playground. I have a special seat on my Dad’s bike. I also have a cool blue helmet with orange flames on it.

I like to walk up this ramp and then go down a small slide. I am also trying to figure out how to climb up the slide.

In a different part of the playground, there is also a long bridge to walk across. After I go across the bridge, I like to go down a bigger slide.

In the summer, we wear our swimming suits and go swimming in the lake!

No comments: